9th Way Solutions has an opening for a Senior IT Architect on our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. You will be responsible for developing, designing, and implementing start-to-finish project roadmaps and high-level strategies. You will collaborate closely with client stakeholders and SMEs to develop comprehensive architectural solutions, determining everything from site locations to projected timelines. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in architectural design, including a proven record of leadership and a portfolio of successful projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and leadership to determine architectural and design needs
- Oversee teams of architects and designers to produce comprehensive architectural strategy solving for client needs and restrictions
- Create and present extensive reports to internal and external teams, outlining progress, project needs, and goal markers
- Ensure all projects adhere to regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible
- Strong business acumen, though leadership and communication skills required
- A master’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or an equivalent field. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
The worksite is located in Washington DC. Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com