9th Way Solutions has an opening for a Power BI Platform Administrator to join our team supporting the Department of Transportation. You will be responsible for driving best-in-class adoption and developing methods for improving customer experience in utilizing Power BI data and reporting services. Deploy, patch, secure, administrate, integrate, test, update, and support customers across a Power BI Premium licensed, Azure Cloud hosted enterprise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Responsible for providing full lifecycle Power BI administration (i.e. patches, updates, AD security, account management, capacity management, procedures documented) including the ability to work with data owners and report developers to support their needs in the best way possible.
- Serve as subject matter expert, providing content to enablement resources for user training and self-service instruction.
- Develop, modify, and enhance Microsoft Tabular-based data cubes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience on how to grow and integrate Power BI services by designing and deploying workspaces, data models, app tiers, gateways, report services, dashboard support, Teams integration, and Mobile app deployment is preferred.
- Ability to configure data gateways for access to multiple data sources across the enterprise.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible.
- Strong business acumen, though leadership and communication skills required.
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of related IT system engineering experience.
- At least 4 years working with MS Power BI Services.
- Demonstrable experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Power and Dynamics platforms.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Candidates with additional Power Automate and Dynamics 365 experience on Azure Cloud valued.
- Microsoft Power Apps and Azure specific training or certifications also valued.
Position may be open to remote location and telework flexibility. Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org