9th Way Solutions has an opening for an IT Business Process Analyst to join our team supporting the Department of Transportation. You will be responsible for facilitating business process discussions with customers, mapping workflows, identifying process bottlenecks and potential improvements, collecting and analyzing process data, and documenting plans, processes, SOPs, knowledge articles as necessary to implement the designed or re-designed future state process. You would also set up and conduct process audits and provide audit results routinely. The ideal candidate would additionally possess intermediate skillset in data analytics, data collection, reporting, and presentation, process workflow and automation tools.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provide expertise on continual process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change initiatives, and performance measures related to business process engagements.
- Define and develop business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities and metrics.
- Conducts analysis of business processes, current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practice identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plan and implement process improvements including future state design and transition planning.
- Interface with all areas of the program including customer, technological, and customer services.
- Provide oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Identify concept solutions and work with cross-functional resources to analyze program information, quality check artifacts, and deliver agreed to client requirements on time.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible.
- Effective communicator, relationship builder, and procedural writer.
- Ability to ascertain information about current organizational processes and how to go about organizing and improving IT Service Management practices.
- Ability to understand technical conversations, ask appropriate questions to uncover gaps and bottlenecks, and lay out logical ordering of steps to achieve smooth resolution or closure of process redesign, service improvement initiatives or corrective actions.
- Ability to document and/or quality check operational processes, procedures, knowledge, and client deliverables.
- 5 years business process analysis experience. At least 2 years supporting IT Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or IT related area preferred. 3 additional years of IT related experience if no degree attainment.
- Must be fully aware of IT project lifecycle and familiarity with agile methods.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Ideal candidate would possess business process, facilitation, lean six sigma, quality standards (i.e. ISO 9001/CMMI) and/or ITIL related certification and/or training.
- ITIL Foundations certification recommended.
- Higher ITIL certifications preferred.
Position may be open to remote location and telework flexibility. Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com