9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Program Manager to support the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and their Enterprise Contact Center (ECC). The Program Manager organizes, plans, directs, staffs, and coordinates the overall program effort; manages contract and subcontract activities as the authorized interface with the Contracting Officer, COTR, Government management personnel, and customer agency representatives; and ensures compliance with Federal rules and regulations.
- Utilizes effective communications skills with all levels of management. Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to effectively direct contract support activities
- Meets and confers with USPTO management and technical personnel regarding the status of specific contractor activities and problems, issues, or conflicts requiring resolution
- Negotiates effectively binding decisions for the company
- Manges task and supervises personnel
- Understands and applies knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with program management, contractor management, and financial management
- Applies experience and knowledge in subcontractor management, quality assurance metrics and techniques, and configuration management tools
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to effectively direct contract support activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Requires 10 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
- Extensive and demonstrated experience with the Genesys platform (Preferred 5+ years of experience)
- Extensive and demonstrated experience managing contact center installations (Preferred 10+ years)
- Successful planning and management of contact center infrastructure for 100+ seat contact centers
- Shall be responsible for the overall contract performance and shall not serve in any other capacity under this contract
- Organizes, plans, directs, staffs, and coordinates the overall program effort; manages contract and subcontract activities as the authorized interface with the Contracting Officer, COTR, Government management personnel, and customer agency representatives; ensures compliance with Federal rules and regulations
- Shall have demonstrated communications skills with all levels of management
- Shall be capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the company
- Shall have extensive experience and proven expertise in managing similar multi-task contracts of this type and complexity
- Shall have extensive experience supervising personnel
- Shall have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with program management, contractor management, and financial management
- Shall have experience and knowledge in subcontractor management, quality assurance metrics and techniques, and configuration management tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
One or more of the following is desired:
- PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
Position may be open to telework flexibility. The office is located in Ashburn, VA. Some local travel to various sites in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for meetings and briefings will be required. Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com