9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a VMWare Administrator to join our National Highway Traffic Safety Administration team in Washington DC.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Responsible for leading and managing the administrative and design tasks for the virtualized server infrastructure.
- Deploys, configures, and maintains VMware infrastructure. Plans and manages workloads, projects, and other administrative tasks associated with the VMware Server team.
- Provides subject matter expertise in troubleshooting all issues related to the VMware server infrastructure.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience supporting server virtualization technology, specializing in VMware systems.
- Must have experience leading technical team supporting system operations.
- Must possess a Data Center Virtualization certification or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org