9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Service Management System Engineer to join our National Highway Traffic Safety Administration team in Washington DC. Responsible for leading and managing the service delivery of the Service Management System operations, the design of the DOT SMS, and managing the SMS engineers and the SMS development life cycle.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience leading and managing Service Management System administration services.
- Must have experience managing SMS development activities, designing SMS architecture, and be proficient in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles.
- Must have extensive knowledge the current DOT SMS. (Currently Remedy)
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org