9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our National Highway Traffic Safety Administration team in Washington DC. You will be responsible for IT quality assurance and quality control across Service Desk, Deskside Support, Field Services, Engineering and Operations service areas. Must be able to quickly assess data and information, review trends, validate accuracy, and translate the information in a way that customers and clients can understand. The IT Quality Lead also has the responsibility of organizing a team of resources who support SLA, continual service improvement, documentation and process quality audits, deliverable submission, and data analysis and reporting activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Performing and overseeing IT quality assurance and control.
- Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating program data, metrics, project deliverables and associated documentation, determines necessary resources for quality control.
- Provides oversight on SLA process development and verification.
- Ensures improvement plans are identified and implemented to resolve performance and SLA issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have at least 9 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control of IT services
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Must have experience with ISO, Six Sigma, CMMI or other quality management standard.
- ITIL Foundations or above certificate preferred.
- Must be fully aware of IT project lifecycle and familiarity with agile methods.
- Must have experience pulling, analyzing and reporting data from IT Service Management and Event Monitoring tools.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org