Delivery of Enterprise Mobility Services to over 1,000 mobile devices in approximately offices around Washington DC and North America. Enterprise Mobility Services include the VMWare AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment, including the Secure Email Gateway (SEG) and Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) infrastructure. The candidate shall perform the following activities to support Enterprise Mobility Services:
- Maintain and administer the VMWare AirWatch MDM environment including the SEG and MAG infrastructure;
- Maintain the AirWatch infrastructure in the customers clustered, multi-location configuration;
- Provide administrator training and support to Administrators for the AirWatch environment;
- Remotely manage production and development/test MAGs and SEGs in remote service locations;
- Provide Tier 3 support for Mobile platforms to the IT Service Desk;
- Manage certificate integration with multiple Certificate Authorities (CA) for use with mobile devices;
- Manage enterprise wireless and VPN integration for use by managed, mobile devices;
- Manage certificate-based authentication on mobile devices for use with Office 365 (GovCloud);
- Provide enterprise Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) development and support;
- Provide Samsung Knox Enrollment (KME) program development and support;
- Conduct/attend periodic meetings with various offices, vendors, and commercial carriers;
- Upgrade and patch MDM application software within specified timeframes
- Develop, Integrate, and Manage a Mobile Devices Infrastructure, to include MDM, PKI-CAC encryption, provisioning, deprovisioning, and ordering of devices
- Tracks and reports task-level project management components such as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), cost, schedule, and quality metrics
- Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Compliance scans
- Perform all patching in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
- Deliver and lead a team in delivering of Mobile Management services which includes creating customized solutions, Migrations, in-depth knowledge on Mobility Support lines
- Provide support to test and maintain compliance of Apple (iOS) mobile devices to HHS OIG standards;
The ideal candidate will be personable, articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s IT needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to interface with customers on site and with staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8 years of overall related experience with a Mobility server environment; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated Experience delivering services using AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment, Secure Email Gateway (SEG) and Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) infrastructure.
- Demonstrated Experience delivering Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) development and support;
- Demonstrated Experience delivering Samsung Knox Enrollment (KME) program development and support;
- Responsibilities related to maintaining production with reliable and stable operations that includes but not limited to understanding of Mobility Services and Servers, Advanced Troubleshooting, and advanced Mobility Server communications and hosting within Azure Cloud Environments.
- Understanding of Enterprise Mobility and Windows Server design, configuration and administration
- System (hardware) and application (software) installation and configuration
- AirWatch Certifications preferred.
- System monitoring using installed tools as well as external tools
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining virtual and cloud environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Candidate MUST be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
330 Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC 20201. Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions Company reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
Insignia Technologies, a 9th Way Solutions Company
At Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions Company, our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service. We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions Company is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors.
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
It is Insignia Technology Services, LLC, a 9th Way Solutions Company policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.