Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions company, has an opening for an IT Strategist to join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Design, facilitate, and plan offsite sessions for senior-level clients, decision-makers, and external stakeholders
- Experience presenting executive-style briefings to senior leadership
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior-level clients and decision-makers
- Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff to perform engagement services
- Technical writing experience with concise and public facing documents that reflect organization strategies and investments
- Perform research, writing, and editing of project products to established government standards for targeted audiences
- Attend meetings and workshops to present on project work
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field; degrees in systems engineering, finance, computer science, data science, or public policy preferred
- Minimum of four years of experience advising clients in IT strategy
- Proven experience working in a technical writing and/or proofreading position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization and multi-tasking
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in VA
- Experience with facilitating design thinking sessions with clients
- Familiarity with human-centered design methodologies and techniques
- Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework
- Understanding of DevOps
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.