Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Business Process Analyst to join our remote team. In this position, you will analyse the IT business and information environment, activities, and events. As a Business Process Analyst, you will use your knowledge of data analysis, trend finding, patterns and be able to identify risks and offer solutions for improving processes that will improve overall agency performance. This position will collaborate with management and other professionals on the team as well as government resources.
- Understand and support organizational goals/priorities and contributes to strategic decisions
- Identify and translate business functional and non-function objectives into formal business requirement documents, functional requirement documents, process flow diagrams etc.
- Identify, distinguish, and analyzes multiple components of a problem and then makes conclusions
- Evaluate business requests to assess suitability and feasibility
- Manage projects, driving to completion while ensuring thorough documentation throughout the process
- Guide teams in identifying and assessing risks and cost-benefit analysis for recommendation options
- Formulate and define systems and objectives through research and an understanding of applicable business systems
- Create IT solutions, justification of the solution, and presents/communicates the solution to support preparation of business case for funding
- Recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities for cost-effective alignment and organizational effectiveness
- Act as a liaison between business partners, vendors and implementation partners, and other IT team members to ensure services deliver value to the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business discipline; Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in finding trends, errors and reviewing data with report writing skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
- Prior work experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org