Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst to join one of our Department of Transportation contracts in the Washington D.C / Northern Virginia Metro Area. As a Business Analyst, you will manage the development of multiple deliverables and be responsible for implementing and managing client service delivery and operations. You will use your skills and experience to ensure the needs of the client have been met, and you will collaborate with management and other professionals on the team as well as government resources. This position will report to the Project Manager.
- Develop and manage analysis plans; Present findings to client teams
- Apply quality standards to work products
- Develop innovation and efficiency in order to increase performance
- Determine how changes to the project will affect the business and systems
- Provide recommendations regarding the evolution of the system
- Respond to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs
- Negotiate plans and time frames, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result
- Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation
- Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties
- Maintain and ensure proper documentation and coordinate or perform testing of system modifications
- Research and analyze the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties
- Satisfy data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases
- Maintain current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- CGI Momentum and/or government financial / accounting testing experience
- Two (2) years consulting experience with direct client management responsibilities
- Experience related to analysis, business improvements, and IT services or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Prior work experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Client site in McLean, VA (Deloitte office) and VA client site in L’Enfant, Washington D.C.
- Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com