Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions company, has an opening for a Software Systems Analyst to join our EHRM project team in Washington D.C. In this position you will document and develop Interface Control Document (ICD) that includes current state processes Operational View and System View artifacts, interfaces and message formats and payload.
As a Software System Analyst, you will work with VA EA tools include, Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or JIRA.
- Conduct research and analysis (R&A) of the assigned system
- Develop Systems View Interface (SV-1s), Operation View Diagram (OV-1) and other artifacts
- Identify and addressing requirements for system architectures
- Work with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and address all issues.
- Must be able to design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks.
- Work with VA EA tools include, Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or JIRA
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience. If no degree, then eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
- Prior Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- One (1) year of experience Experience with Health Records Management (HRM) or related health care systems development, implementation, and management
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org