Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Remote Access Engineer to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will support teleworkers and mobility systems by administrating the remote access system. As a Remote Access Engineer, you will use your experience in administrating remote access systems to provide oversight and leadership to the remote access team. This position will collaborate with the other IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Design and administer the remote access system, providing support to teleworkers and mobility systems
- Preform admin tasks such as updating and patching the Citrix servers and systems providing remote access
- Administer and manage components of the remote access system
- Perform troubleshooting and incident resolution
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Design and administer the remote access system
- Design and architect the Citrix remote access system
- Provide oversight and leadership to the remote access team
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Experience Remote Access Engineer – Mid
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience administrating remote access systems, specifically Citrix or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification or equivalent
- Experience Remote Access Engineer – Senior
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience designing and administrating remote access systems, specifically Citrix or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification or equivalent
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website.
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.