Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Apple Support Engineer to join our team in the DC area. In this position you will be responsible for providing desk side support to end users utilizing Apple hardware or MAC operating systems. As an Apple Support Engineer, you will use your skills and experience to provide support to senior government personnel daily. This position will collaborate with the other IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Provide desk side support to end users utilizing Apple hardware or MAC operating systems
- Interface with senior government personnel on a daily basis
- Respond and resolve end user issues that require advanced knowledge of Apple or iOS systems
- Update status of queued service requests with the IT service management system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing desk side support, specializing in Apple hardware and MAC operating systems or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.