Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Apple Architect to join our team in the DC area. In this position you will perform day to day activities required to distribute and manage Apple hardware and software. As an Apple Architect, you will use your skills and experience to provide subject matter expertise on issues and tasks related to Apple hardware and software. This position will collaborate with the other IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Perform day to day activities required to distribute and manage Apple hardware and software for end-user computing
- Responsible for designing and implementing the Apple architecture, packaging Apple software, distribution, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot all complex Apple related issues for users and performs problem resolution regarding Apple related service requests
- Provide supervision and direction as needed to support staff, to include technical direction
- Provide subject matter expertise on issues and tasks related to Apple hardware and software
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience distributing and managing Apple end-user hardware and software or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with Intune and other Mobile Device Management technologies or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.