Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Audit Remediation Project Manager to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the audit remediation team in performing project tasks and deliverables. As an Audit Remediation Project Manager, you will use your skills and experience to create and establish new standards and procedures and translate high level work plans into detailed assignments. This position will collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Manage and oversee the audit remediation team in performing project tasks and deliverables
- Support activities such as vulnerability identification and remediation's
- Creates and establish new standards and procedures
- Translate high level work plans into detailed assignments for team members
- Monitor and track progress of project and work plan
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of related experience managing and overseeing project details and deliverables or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing projects performing vulnerability assessment for the federal government or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.