Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Database Security Administrator Senior to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will be responsible for performing data and database security within the Enterprise Data Wearhouse (EDW). As a Database Security Administrator Senior, you will use your skills and experience to perform security audits and remediations. This position will collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Perform data and database security within the EDW environment
- Performing security audits and remediations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience providing data security for databases, with experience supporting Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.