Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will perform day-to-day activities required to assist and identify technology solutions that meet enterprise requirements. As a Solutions Engineer, you will support all phases of the test plan, to include, analysis and design, planning and execution, identification and tracking of defects, and test automation. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Perform day-to-day activities required to assist and identify technology solutions that meet enterprise requirements
- Map functional requirements into technological requirements, and identifies technologies that meet the technological requirements
- Conduct proof of concept, pilots and demos for the purposes of evaluating the suitability of given technologies for meeting requirements
- Evaluate the tradeoffs between competing solutions and develops quantitative driven analysis of alternatives
- Produce written analysis of research and recommendation papers that clearly describe the process followed, alternatives considered, evaluation criteria and rationale for recommendation and need for additional work
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Experience Solutions Engineer – Mid
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience years providing business solutions engineering support, to include architectural design, engineering design, proof of concept development, pilots, analysis, results, and documentationor any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience Solutions Engineer – Senior
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience providing business solutions engineering support, to include architectural design, engineering design, proof of concept development, pilots, analysis, results, and documentation or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website.
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.