Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Operations Project Manager to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will manage and oversee the operational support within the Data Centers, NOC, and DR team. As an Operations Project Manager, you will support, manage and assign tasks and deliverables. This position will report to the Program Manager and collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Manage and oversee the operational support within the Data Centers, NOC, and DR team
- Manage and assign tasks and deliverables
- Demonstrates required technical skills as well as the ability to organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and execution of all tasks and deliverables assigned
- Create and establishe new standards and procedures and translates high level work plans into detailed assignments for team members
- Monitor and track progress of project and work plan
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing and leading teams providing operational support to the Data Centers, Network Operations Center (NOC), and Disaster Recovery (DR) team or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com.