Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a VDI System Administrator to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you manage and supervise Voice, Data, and Video teams. As a VDI System Administrator, you will provide general voice and data network administration and provides technical leadership in the integration and testing of complex large-scale networks. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Perform day-to-day activities required to administer VDI in support of end-users
- Create and deploy application packages to VDI users
- Perform VDI image created and distribution
- Perform all system updates and patches
- Troubleshoot complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience administrating a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience providing end-user support related to VDI or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com.