Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Middleware Administrator to join our team in the DC area. In this position you will manage, configure and install Middleware applications. As a Middleware Administrator, you will use your skills experience to organize, install and support the applications used by the organization. This position will collaborate with the other IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Manage applications on middleware application servers
- Install and configure middleware
- Upgrade and patch and complete regression testing on middleware
- Design middleware disaster recovery processes and procedures,
- Complete performance tuning and cluster configuration
- Coordinate with development and infrastructure teams to meet technical needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Experience Middleware Administrator – Junior
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of IT Experience with at least one (1) years of experience managing, configuring, and installing Middleware applications or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience Middleware Administrator – Mid
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum of six (6) years of IT Experience with at least two (2) years of experience managing, configuring, and installing Middleware applications or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website.
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.