Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Mobile Device Engineer to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will provide end-to-end deployment support of mobile devices to end-users. As a Mobile Device Engineer, you will perform initial configuration of all mobile device to conform with current mobile device policy. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Provide end-to-end deployment support of mobile devices to end-users
- Perform initial configuration of all mobile device to conform with current mobile device policy
- Perform inventory control of mobile devices, maintaining inventory levels as specified
- Support Blackberry devices and other wireless devices
- Perform troubleshooting and incident resolution for all issues with mobile
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience deploying mobile devices, to include configuring and troubleshooting of mobile device in an enterprise environment or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com.