Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an IT Management System Admin to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will administer and develop IT service management system. As an IT Management System Admin, you will Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of they system. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Administer and develop IT service management system
- Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of they system
- Create reports and delivers requested data from the ITSM system
- Oversee and lead the service desk escalation team
- Ensure proper and accurate escalation of service desk tickets
- Manage escalation resolution times
- Serve as the point of contact for any new or updated technologies to be used by the service desk
- Design and implement enhancements to the system to advance functionality of the system to provide support to the service desk
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience years administrating an enterprise IT service management (ITSM) system, specializing in ITSM products and modules or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com.