Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Operations Manager to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will perform day-to-day activities required to monitor systems for events or alerts. As an Enterprise Operations Manager, you will Utilize software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting systems. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with other IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Perform day-to-day activities required to monitor systems for events or alerts
- Coordinate and manage the resolution of events and alerts
- Monitor and identify problem areas and coordinates resolutions
- Apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Utilize software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience years providing support to an enterprise operation center, monitoring and managing enterprise systems and networks using advanced technologies and tools or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.