Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will facilitate assigned projects by serving as a liaison between users and developers, setting and communicating goals, and evaluating and refining results. As a Business Analyst, you will use your skills and experience to collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met. This position will collaborate with management and other professionals on the team as well as government resources.
- Collaborate with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the information systems and technology
- Determine how changes to the project will affect the business and systems
- Provide recommendations regarding the evolution of the system
- Respond to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs
- Negotiate plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result
- Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation
- Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties
- Maintain and ensure proper documentation and coordinate or perform testing of system modifications
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met
- Research and analyze the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties
- Satisfy data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases
- Act as liaison with Information Technology and/or outside vendors to support relevant systems
- Maintain current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience related to analysis, business improvements, and IT services or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com