Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Architect to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will architect solutions to accommodate complex business needs and design architecture to align technologies. As an Enterprise Architect, you will support numerous large projects at one time and assist with future planning. This position will collaborate with other engineers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Architect solutions to accommodate complex business needs
- design architecture to align technologies from network, compute, storage, platform, cloud, database, software, systems, security, mail and others
- Work with teams to improve business and technology processes through technology, using standard industry best practices
- Support numerous large projects at one time
- Assist with future planning
- Stay current on standard architecture frameworks for the Federal Government
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required; six (6) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of IT experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Enterprise Architecture and its components or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com