Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Desk Side Engineer Manager to join our team in the DC area. In this position, you will manage the desk side support team. As a Desk Side Engineer Manager, you will lead the daily operations and engineering support function of the desk side team. This position will manage their team and collaborate with the other managers and IT professionals on the project as well as other government resources.
- Manage the desk side support team and assign daily tasks
- Lead daily operations and engineering support function of the desk side team
- Serves as the single POC for issues involving desk side support, such as deployment projects and moves
- Maintain inventory control within the Service Desk's areas
- Oversees multiple teams and roles that are within desk side support
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- HDI Desktop Support Manager Certification is required, within six (6) months of employment
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in leading and managing a team of Information Technology(IT) Desk Side engineers or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience managing teams and technologies that span across all end-user hardware and software or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Active Low-Risk Background Clearance National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or enquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com