Insignia Technology Services has an opening for a Helpdesk Team Lead to join our team in Aurora, CO. In this position you will supervise a team of technicians and ensuring adherence of the team to established processes and procedures. The Helpdesk Team Lead will be responsible for making sure that all calls for assistance are document via a ticketing system and are addressed by the team or escalated within established timeframes. This position will collaborate with the other developers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
- Manage performance and sets direction and priorities for individuals and team
- Oversee and utilize ticket management system to enter, document, track, resolve, and close user ticket issues
- Develop, implement and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide suggestions for improvements throughout the business process
- Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards
- Respond and resolve customer requests by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service
- Manage time and workload of the team to meet predetermined service levels
- Oversee the creation of a central repository for technical advice and solutions
- Communicate technical advice and solutions for network systems, software applications assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair service support
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues, locating Internet Protocol (IP) or Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/IP addresses, identifying physical and virtual server issues, and supporting remote customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required; eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to travel up to 20 % as required
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI) or equivalent
- Prior work experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com