As a Project Lead, you will manage the day to day operational activities of the team including time management, after-hours on-call support, and on-site support. This position will collaborate with IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources. Additionally, you will lead, mentor, develop, motivate and support the development team to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage the day to day operational activities of the team including time management, after-hours on-call support, and on-site support.
- Generate and analyze metrics to proactively identify and resolve issues within the environment before an incident occurs, and to provide proactive trending analysis
- Serve as escalation point for the team on incident/service requests both during and after hours
- Uphold standard operating procedures that will ensure the work of the team is documented, executed consistently, is measurable, and stays relevant as the IT organization evolves
- Helps to build and maintain management process required to provide effective and consistent support and issue remediation
- Promote a matrixed operational workflow through the effective use of resources
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required; eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to travel up to 20 % as required
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI) or equivalent
- Prior work experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
To learn more about Insignia, our benefits, and other carrier opportunities, please visit our website
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com