- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Five (5) years of experience in systems or solutions engineering or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with Veteran’s Information Portal (VIP practices and procedures or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to utilize cyber security industry standard methods in providing secure systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving programs
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to coordinate efforts with government personnel and work with minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Active High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI) or equivalent
- Prior work experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Insignia Technology, a 9th Way Solutions Company
At Insignia Technology, a 9th Way Solutions Company our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service. We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia Technology, a 9th Way Solutions Company is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia Technology, a 9th Way Solutions Company reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors.
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
It is Insignia Technology, a 9th Way Solutions Company policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.