- Hands on Experience with the Informatica PowerCenter v10x Software Installation and Configuration
- Knowledge and/or Experience with administration of Informatica Enterprise Data Quality
- Experience with administration of Informatica DQ and PC modules
- Experience with administration of MDM tool
- Those without Informatica experience but with experience in Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible or Terraform will also be considered.
- PowerShell scripting is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills are required
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills for Desktops and Laptops
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Capable of working under pressure, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience providing services to the federal government is preferred
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work overtime and weekends required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Remote and on-call responsibilities may be required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience providing IT support to multiple work sites
- MS Active Directory administration (Users, Groups, GPO, Security, etc.)
At Insignia our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service. We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors.