- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum of 10 years of systems architect experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Demonstrate understanding of business requirements and functional specifications.
- Prepare technical design documents and develop as per the design to meet project requirements
- Must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Documenting policies and procedures
- Provides analysis and policy insights to government customer via written reports and briefings.
- Excellent analytical skills to assess the organization's policies, systems and practices, and to identify potential risks.
- Ability to identify and improve processes to ensure smooth workflow and maximum productivity
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Remote and on-call responsibilities may be required
Bachelors degree in Business Discipline, Management Information Systems or Computer Science (4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
At Insignia our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service. We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors.