- Create and deliver training of all processes
- Perform value added analysis, collect and provide metrics
- Help create and distribute reports.
- Perform process analysis and recommend best practices.
- Execute tasks/projects to implement best practices for EDI support services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Strong time management and coordination skills and the ability to adjust to change??
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and production validation testing
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
- Knowledge of escalation hierarchy (Tier II, Tier III etc.)
- Ability to create queries.
- Strong knowledge of business modeling terminology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Management Information System, or similar field Must be able to obtain Secret clearance, if needed
- 2 years’ experience working in an EDI environment
- Strong experience in healthcare / supply chain business analysis with EDI transaction sets
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint and Visio
- Some PowerBI experience will be helpful
- Knowledge of help desk tools such as ServiceNow, CA Service Desk Manager (SDM), or other self-service ticketing tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ITIL Certification
At Insignia our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service. We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors.