9th Way Insignia has an opening for a Senior Consultant to support VA's acquisition Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Project Management Office (PMO) activities. This practitioner should be a self-starter who can meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, contribute to client work products, maintain PMO tools such as risk logs, action item logs, decision logs, and develop performance/progress reporting. Practitioner should be able to coordinate with Analysts, Consultants, and other team members to lead development of deliverables, prioritize tasks, and work products end-to-end.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Develop comprehensive plans to replace legacy acquisition business systems/tools
- Map as-is and to-be acquisition activities
- Re-engineer business processes
- Review VA Acquisition Enterprise Architecture
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Familiarity with end-to-end federal acquisition processes and policy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to complete deliverables and work products end-to-end, including scoping, development, QA and client reviews
- Ability to develop status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Familiarity with organizational governance structures
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Momentum implementations and BPR
- Experience with process mapping, including use of Visio or other mapping tools
- Experience with institutionalizing and maintaining project management processes and best practices across the organizations for disciplines such as risk management logs, action item logs, decision logs
- Experience with data analysis and visualization
- Ability to pass a government background check
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
This is a remote position. 9th
Way Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Insignia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact email@example.com