9th Way Insignia has an opening for a ServiceNow Developer on our team supporting the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This position plays a role on the team responsible for transitioning USPTO from BMC Remedy to ServiceNow. This is a contract position expected to go until October 2021.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ensure overall systems availability via good design/best practices, thorough testing, promotion discipline and responsiveness in root cause analysis.
- Partner with leadership to maintain and drive towards an aggressive platform roadmap.
- Demo platform capabilities to shape what is possible/recommended, not simply taking orders; rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Interact with platform customers and translate their business requirements into actionable development tasks.
- Reliably estimate relative work effort for various requests for self/team to enable prioritization.
- Serve as key ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing using best practices as pertains to workflows, integration, configuration, customization, orchestration, access controls, etc.
- Prepare and execute unit test cases and test scripts; support user acceptance testing.
- Proactively stay on top of new capabilities in the platform and educate team members and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Agile software development
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 2 years working as a ServiceNow developer
- Ability to pass a government background check
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
The worksite is located in Alexandria, VA. Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Insignia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org