9th Way Insignia has an opening for a Database Administrator to join our team supporting the Federal Highway Administration in Lakewood, CO. The compensation range is up to $72,000 and includes medical benefits, paid vacation/holidays, matching 401k, and more. This is on a government contract that goes until 2027.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Performs day-to-day administration of the database server, to include installation, maintenance, and configuration.
- Performs troubleshooting and resolution management.
- Provides support for advanced user jobs and analytics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- PL/SQL writing skills
- Business Intelligence (preferably SAP BI/BO 4.0+)
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of related experience as a database administrator, specializing in supporting an Oracle environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th Way Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Insignia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org