9th Way Insignia has an opening for a ServiceNow Team Lead on our team supporting the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This position has a leadership role on the team responsible for transitioning USPTO from BMC Remedy to ServiceNow.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Conduct workshops/meetings with stakeholders as needed to deliver the design and implementation plan.
- Provide best practice knowledge to assist the USPTO in making informed decisions regarding initial configuration.
- Deliver detail implementation plan per phases, including key implementation milestones.
- Phase I implementation plan shall include work breakdown structure (WBS) focused on delivery of fully functional capabilities with each release.
- Design and develop new ServiceNow applications and services
- Provide leadership and participate in implementing new ServiceNow requirements
- Take ownership of complex business requirements and work them to completion
- Provide architectural controls and impact analysis for new requirements
- Create and maintain a detailed view of the ServiceNow architecture
- Align ServiceNow platform capabilities to established business strategies
- Assist with estimating release level of effort
- Contribute to ServiceNow software releases through configuration tasks and feature delivery
- Optimize stability and usability of ServiceNow through regular application maintenance
- Assist with incident resolution
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement, such as combining similar solution needs
- Contribute to governance processes
- Lead the implementation of technical best practices, policies, and procedures
- Mentor and guide ServiceNow developers
- Stay current in ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Agile software development
- Team leadership
- Software architecture
- Application development
- Client interaction
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 5 years working as a ServiceNow developer
- Ability to pass a government background check
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
The worksite is located in Alexandria, VA. Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Insignia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Insignia is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Insignia, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Insignia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org