9th Way Solutions has a contingent opening for a Program Director to support the IT enterprise architecture strategy and standards, infrastructure and systems engineering, network engineering, enterprise service desk, and systems operations and maintenance services for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Information Technology (OIT). The OIT delivers available, adaptable, secure, and cost-effective technology services to the VA and acts as a steward for all VA's Information Technology (IT) assets and resources. Under OIT, the Network Security Operations Center (VA NSOC) within the VA Office of Information Security is responsible for defending, managing, and monitoring the network operating status and cybersecurity posture of the VA.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Cultivate a strong and collaborative internal program leadership team, mentoring and empowering them in their area of technical and personnel oversight as well as promoting their achievements to the customer and within 9th Way.
- Activate strategic corporate reach-back to meet mission needs. Produce ROM costs and forecasts at request from the Government
- Master 9th Way processes and be savvy in working with corporate pricing and contracts for compliance.
- Recognize business opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible contributor
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Proficient with various contract types and contract funding strategies.
- Active DoD clearance, minimum level Interim Secret.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business field.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a leadership role working and interfacing daily with senior Government leaders
- Minimum 10 years leading large IT services delivery programs for the Federal Government.
- Personnel leadership of >150 FTEs with performance and hiring experience.
- Experience with corporate backend functions and process, Contracts (sub and prime), Finance and Pricing, HR and ER, Recruiting, Legal, BD, Capture, and CTOs.
- Expert presentation and facilitation skills.
- Able to achieve within six months:
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position. 9th
Way Solutions reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
9th Way Solutions
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
9th Way Solutions is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to working with our clients to provide next-generation, results-oriented technology—on time and under budget—in health I.T., infrastructure design and build, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and data analytics. To learn more about 9th Way Solutions, our benefits, and other career opportunities, please visit our website
9th Way Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To request a reasonable accommodation or inquire about the physical requirements or work conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org